Why do you require this extension:
Firstly, ‘Frequently asked questions’ extension will save you and your support department lots of resources and time as the customers always ask similar questions.
Secondly, ‘Frequently asked questions’ extension can become a large section of unique content and this is always in short supply for e-commerce stores. As a result, you can expect to grow your organic traffic.
Thirdly, ‘Frequently asked questions’ extension makes a positive impact on shopping experience as the customers can find a lot of useful information about your company and products by just browsing FAQ section.
How it works:
‘Frequently asked questions’ extension comes with a Search that allows shoppers to save time and directly type their question into the search field.
If the shopper does not find an answer to his question he has a link to submit a question.
FAQ page is divided into categories that are managed in the admin to arrange the information in a logical way.
The store manager can administer FAQ categories, add/ edit/ delete new questions and answers.
FAQ page comes with an option to manage the URL to make it SEO friendly, to enter FAQ meta title and description.
Extension features include:
- FAQ page comes with search functionality
- FAQ page comes with an option to submit a question
- Allows the store manager to administer FAQ page categories
- Allows the store manager to administer FAQ questions and answers
- Allows the store manager to control FAQ page URL and meta data
- Easy localization with the language file
- Takes just two minutes to install
- 100% open source
- Meets Magento development best practices
- 6-month free updates
Front-end: http://demo.ikantam.com/extendedfaq/ username: email@example.com password: proverka123 or create your account
Back-end: http://demo.ikantam.com/admin/ Username: extendedfaq_admin Password: proverka123
Compatible with Magento Community 1.6., 1.6.1., 1.6.2., 1.7, 1.8, 1.8.1.