Why do you require this extension:
It is a fact of life that not all postal services provide the estimated delivery dates. In addition some customers would like to get an idea when they can expect their order delivered before they proceed to the checkout (where they can see the available shipping options with the estimated delivery dates).
How it works:
This Magento plugin allows you to indicate the estimated delivery date displayed on product pages and/ or shopping cart page.
The estimated delivery date is automatically updated and does not just say 3-5 days estimated delivery time (though this option is also possible), but indicates the calendar date like: estimated delivery date - June 25-27. The date is automatically updated and can skip weekends.
Extension features include:
- Option to exclude weekends
- Estimated delivery date displayed on product and/ or shopping cart pages
- Estimated delivery date displayed as static text (3-5 days)
- Estimated delivery date displayed as auto updated date (June 25-27)
- Easy localization with the language file
- Takes just two minutes to install the module
- 100% open source e-commerce script
- Meets best Magento development practices
- 6-month free updates
Compatible with Magento Community 1.6., 1.6.1., 1.6.2., 1.7, 1.8, 1.8.1, 1.9.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Great delivery estimate extension
Simple to use and works exactly as described. Looks really good on site and will hopefully help our customers.
Developer was really helpful in sorting out a small issue I had really quickly and with no fuss.
Would very much recommend this extension.
Price Value Quality